You are viewing 10 entries, 10 into the past
August 20th, 2007
May 28th, 2007
May 24th, 2007
i don't know why this makes me so happy, but it does. it's hitting the local news tonight.
May 19th, 2007
the other decision for today (which i made pretty easily) was about coffee. because coffee just works better than mate and green tea. and it makes me all happy and motivated. and my cranky don't-want-to-study-anymore feeling of the last two days corresponded perfectly to the days without coffee. :
so i think i am just going to be on coffee for the next 2.5 weeks and detox in the woods after.
coffee in the morning, chamomile at night..
March 14th, 2007
February 22nd, 2007
February 2nd, 2007
noted effects of high-dose estrogen, and subsequent withdrawal:
* desire to look nice and clean things.
* urges to write down my feelings. in, like, poems. (i had not written a poem since i was barely 19.) and rants about abortion rights.
* nausea to the point where i didn't want to eat for a couple weeks.
* general huge hunger notable for ridiculous chocolate cravings. also peanut butter cravings and soy protein cravings.
* need to bake bread very very frequently.
both (and i wonder if this one will stay, because it's really interesting) :
* intense shivers down my whole body, sometimes left-sided & sometimes right-sided & sometimes bilateral (i have thoughts about what brings on what), to anything that affects me emotionally - ..this includes song-mania, slides in class, conversations with patients, hearing talks or seeing interactions that affect me...
i have always gotten these, especially to music, & been interested in them, but this is like five or ten times what i'm used to...
NEED TO STUDY AAA
January 21st, 2007
December 27th, 2006
posted a bazillion photos... piegiving, amtrak, chicago, boston...:
frog can't take scott's minnesotan porn impression